Saturday, November 17, 2012

Post 1: Bedtime routine

So, I've been slacking (already), and Natalie said I needed to post today. So I'll post twice! This first one is Addison's bedtime routine.

Somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30, depending on the night, she gets her solid food. While waiting, she sometimes tries to eat her high chair. We do not have a patient little girl.
  
We then take a bath. Bath time is her favorite, and once she's done eating, there's no distracting her from it for long. Her rubber ducky is her favorite bath time toy; she's not happy if she doesn't have it.

Then it's time for lotion and pjs.

 Then storytime with daddy most of the time. She's getting to be a good listener for short stories like Guess How Much I Love You and Are You A Cow.

 Then it's bedtime. She likes to stick her feet out of her crib and sleep in other strange positions. I'll have to take more pictures and post the funny ways she sleeps. She usually only wakes up twice a night, and is up for good around 6:15, but lately she's been up several times throughout the night. Can't say I'm a big fan of that.


Ok, I'm gonna try to post a couple videos.







No comments:

Post a Comment