Saturday, November 10, 2012

First post!

So, I decided to start this blog cause all I wanna post about on Facebook is Addison, but I don't think many of my friends would appreciate that. So if you're reading this, it will be all about her! I figure we have lots of family that hardly ever get to see her, and everyone always wants to see more pictures. I think that's most of what this will be; lots of pictures, not so much text. So let's start!

This is what we woke up to yesterday:


And this is what Addi looked like when we put on her 12 months snow jacket:


She liked being outside, but was pretty confused as to what was all over the ground. I let her touch it once the last time it snowed, and she looked at me confused. We will probably take her out to play in it for a little while tomorrow.

Addison started crawling this last week. At first, she only thought she could go a few feet, but then it became as far as whatever it was she wanted. Today, she started exploring the apartment! We really need to hardcore baby-proof now. We have all the outlets covered, but she likes cords.

This is what Chris did thiss morning when we were getting ready and she kept getting into trouble:


And this is just her cute face. She makes so many funny faces!




No comments:

Post a Comment