Saturday, November 17, 2012

Halloween!


I'm a little late, but it's not Thanksgiving yet, so I'm still ok. For Halloween, we didn't take Addi out, but we did dress her up and take pictures. She was a little grumpy, so getting a good picture was rather difficult.

On October 29, we went to the pumpkin patch. They were supposed to have hayrides, but it was too cold. We didn't stay for long.
 She's only as big as a medium sized pumpkin! She's so small. Fairly consistently in the 10th percentile for weight, but she's hitting her milestones on time or early!

 Addison and daddy on the tractor.
 Time to get off...
 She sisn't want to let go!

 We went in the store to get a couple more pictures when it got cold.
 Family picture. It was too dark to get a good one.
 Chris and I carved pumpkins the night of the 30th. This was one side of mine.

 And the other side of mine.
 This was Chris's. I think they came out pretty good! Two days later, Addi grabbed Snoopy's dog house and pulled it off the pumpkin and put it in her mouth. I wish I had a picture of it, but I took it away too fast.
 She was a dinosaur for Halloween! The costume was a little big, 6-12 months and she's a small 7, and she did not like the hat.
 Asking me why she had to wear this...
 Finally got a picture with it on!
 Done with it.
 Mad at me fro trying to hold it on.
 Proud of herself for getting it off and getting us to give up. That's her 'I got my way' smile.


 I had a few ideas for pictures I wanted. She had ideas of what she wanted to do instead. Like eating the candy.
 And turning completely into dinosaur.
 Proud of herself again!

 I love this one. I tried to light the pumpkins and take a picture, but it came out too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment